CLICK & COLLECT ONLY
The Toggi Canyon is an award winning long leather riding and country boot. Due to the waterproof membrane, they are waterproof and breathable ensuring maximum performance is exceeded in all weather conditions. The breathable PU cushioned insock compliments the lightweight and flexible PU rubber sole for added comfort and safety thoughout the day, whether it's enjoying a day in the saddle or walking through the British country side.
NB We also have 3 pairs of the wide leg version left in chocolate brown in sizes 39, 40 & 41 at time of writing. The leg width is very generous. If interested, please call us on 01494 771340.
* Long Leather Boot
* Breathable/Waterproof Milled Leather
* Varidex Waterproof Membrane
* Breathable PU Cushioned Insole
* Lightweight, Flexible, PU Rubber Riding Sole Unit
* Elasticated Gusset
* Suitable For Riding
It is important that all dirt & chemicals (natural or artificial) are washed off after every use. You may experience shortened life of your Toggi footwear if they are not cared for as advised.
Please use your boots for their intended purpose. Any alternative usage could result in damage or degenerative wear.
1. Rinse your boots with clean warm water
2. Your boots should be wiped clean with a clean, dry cloth
3. It is advised that your boots are stuffed with newspaper to ensure their shape doesn't alter when wet
4. Footwear should always be left to dry naturally, away from direct heat to avoid cracks appearing and leather shrinking
5. Once dry, any mud left in the outsole cleats can be removed using a medium/hard bristle brush
6. Finally, we recommend you use Nikwax products to enhance the performance of your boots